Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Some Cakes Need No Commentary

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CowboyDawn said...

This cannot be real.

Tora said...

That cracked me up

MeesterMama said...

Thats kind of funny!

Anonymous said...

In the name of all that's holy, make it stop ... please ... I can't breathe for laughing so hard.

I've just found this blog and have been reading through all the posts and have officially laughed myself sick.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is just too good to believe!!! I find myself enjoying the cakes with writing more than anything else. I don't know which is the best, this, Suzanne or "I'm so stupid"

Anonymous said...

Brittany must of made this cake for Jamie Lynn!!

Peeeeka-chu said...

Oh....my....god....can't...stop....laughing....

Anonymous said...

i need another box of kleenex...

Megan said...

I had a rotten day today and this cake made me laugh.

Oh, thank you. I'm snorting my bad day away.

Powers said...

Amazing what a difference the word "teen" can make.

Anonymous said...

OMG! LOL
At first I thought it said TEAM not TEEN and I'm like...HUH?? THEN I GOT IT! lol

Anonymous said...

OMG I think I just peed my pants!

CanCan said...

Yipes!

die Frau said...

I agree with cowboydawn, yet I would be so, so happy if it were real.

"I got you something special for dessert."
"Really? Wow, like, what is it?"
[Slam cake down in front of teen]
"Gee, thanks, grandma."

Anonymous said...

ok so I am going through your old posts (i just discovered your blog) and this stopped me in my tracks. OMG!!!

Scarlettbunny said...

Why 'Teen' why not just congrats on your pregnancy, here is some much wanted cake! some people!

Marie said...

Do you think it is maybe supposed to say "Congrats on your TWIN pregnancy?"
Would love to know...

hellkell said...

OMG, this cake is making me cry. Make the laughter stop!

Anonymous said...

I am totally having this written on a cake for my friend's 21st birthday. Never in my life have I wanted to give so many people cakes.

Ronnica said...

Oh, wow. Looks like someone had too much fun planning a shower!

Anonymous said...

@raven - that is the BEST idea. My friend's birthday is coming up and now I know what her cake is going to say.

brista said...

Win!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this was for those teens that had the pregnancy pact?

Kara said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting sick with laughter ... This is goog stuff.

Etiquette Bitch said...

okay, i'm beginning to think some people order bogus cakes just to photograph and send to Jen. "congrats on your teen pregnancy"? really?

Unknown said...

Was this baked for Bristol Palin?

Your blog is hilarious and I have placed a link to it on my blog, Lugubrious Drollery.

Adele said...

as I scrolled through all your posts from Sept 13th back, this one stopped my boyfriends wandering interests and almost made him pee his pants, nice post!

TB Tabby said...

Easy there, Cheat Cuss-mando, you just made an inappropriate peer-to-teen choice behavior!

Tucuxi said...

Forget roses, it should have had little condoms along the top...unused and still in the wrapper of course. Sheesh.

the ginabean said...

wow. that's not patronizing, is it?

kb said...

so unfortunate... people can't be trusted! perhaps this was her previous cake?:

http://notalwaysright.com/ah-lovehate-relationships-2/1889

Anonymous said...

... I actually don't think this qualifies as a 'Wreck'...

It would have been so very appropriate to send to a good portion of my family...

My mom even said it's precisely the cake she and Dad would have liked to have sent to a couple of my cousins...

Maybe this just makes us insensitive people.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!

Cupcakes Lady said...

hahaha That is great, Hint of Sarcasm maybe by the maker?! xx